Code One Training Solutions, LLC is seeking proposals for a Connecticut Emergency Medical Services Instructor (EMS-I) training program to be delivered in early 2020 at our location in East Hartford, CT.
Interested parties should provide responses by email to [email protected] by 5:00 PM, November 15, 2019.
Responses should include the following information:
- CV of instructor and any adjunct faculty.
- Evidence of current approval as an EMS Instructor Trainer by Connecticut OEMS
- Proposed training schedule and topics: Please include the proposed days and times for the course, for example, X consecutive Saturdays from 9am to 5pm.
- Included student books and materials.
- Statement of liability insurance coverage (a certificate of insurance will need to be provided from the selected entity)
- Cost for program delivery – may be indicated as per student or per program
Questions should be directed to [email protected] by 5:00 PM, November 8, 2019. Responses will be posted to the RFP listing to: https://code1web.com/2019/10/31/rfp-ems-instructor-course/